Thursday 12 January 2012

Wet Feet.

Perch rock lighthouse.
I return a couple of days later, the weather is dreadful, heavy showers and gales.  As I watch the waves crashing in on the sea wall I realise there is potential for some good photos.  Looking around New Brighton I can see they have a good variety of mainly Victorian buildings, also some ornate promenade shelters and a large area of partly derelict dock land nearby containing some really interesting architecture. The theme of the assignment could be the old buildings or to be more specific, shelters.  Just before high tide I notice the waves breaking round the lighthouse It looked impressive, however whilst concentrating on getting the shot I wanted, I managed to get soaked by a massive wave, was it worth it I wonder, the light had been perfect with a very dramatic sky behind the lighthouse.  I have to cut short my visit due to soaking wet feet and trousers.  Driving home I feel I might now have found my theme and with luck avoid getting wet in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment