Tuesday 10 January 2012

Assignment 1 and a New Year.



                 Happy New Year.



Now Christmas is out of the way and a new present of a Dictaphone from the kids to help me record my thoughts when taking photos, I decide to take my dogs to the Wirral for a run on the sands.  Armed with my camera I start photographing dogs and their owners on the beach there are so many around and as I walk my dogs every day I wonder if my common theme could be dog walkers.  Back home I look at the pictures on the computer, most have just not worked, as usual the photographs were not as good as I thought they might have been when I took them.  However I approach some local characters who meet up every in the same car park to walk their dogs and ask them if they would mind if I took their photos, this is something I will do even if I choose another subject for the assignment.  I think dogs and their owners might be too limiting but the Wirral peninsular is a big area and it may be worth returning.


Assignment1.



No comments:

Post a Comment